One of the difficulties of staying home all day is how you lose track of time, all the time. Which mostly explains why the first book birthday—it sounds better than anniversary—celebration of All’s Fair in Blog and War is more than a week late.
While Five and Jesse’s travel romance is just the first in what I hope is many (second solo story’s coming out in a few weeks), it will always hold a special place in my heart, not just for being the first, but also for being the one to teach me that yes, I can do this.
So, yay! Celebration time. And because the reason to celebrate wouldn’t be there without YOUR support, consider this a thank you from me to you.
During the All’s Fair in Blog and War blog tour, Judie brought up the idea of having a spin-off for Megh. Now that was a surprise, because I didn’t expect people to like Megh. But because
they you did, I decided to revisit her a year after.
That said, here’s While Waiting, an All’s Fair in Blog and War short story spin-off. Read it on wattpad or by updating your Kindle-purchased ebook. The Smashwords version will be updated in a few days.
EDIT: I have been informed that the update procedure for Kindle isn’t as easy as I thought it would be. Have contacted Amazon support already, but in the meantime, please enjoy the story through Wattpad. I will try to put up an ebook version on Smashwords by the weekend. Will announce via Facebook / Twitter when it’s up. My apologies for this.
I’ve been wanting to do a book trailer for ages and the anniversary was a good excuse to make me do something about it. Here’s the All’s Fair in Blog and War book trailer, my
no budget low budget endeavor with surprisingly eggtartastic results.
I love giveaways as much as the next person, so I knew I had to put one together. I summoned forth the powers that be (aka friendly author friends) to create a fun giveaway that’ll please most bookworms. What’s in it?
- All’s Fair in Blog and War in Paperback and eBook
- $10 Amazon Gift Card
- An eBook bundle including the following eBooks:
• The Kitchen When it Sizzles by Chrissie Peria (upon release)
• Love your Frenemies by Mina V. Esguerra
• Welcome to Envy Park by Mina V. Esguerra
• Vintage Love by Agay Llanera
• Once Upon a Player by Agay Llanera (upon release)
• Cover (Story) Girl by Chris Mariano
• The Real Score (Gezellig #1) by Kesh Tanglao
• (un)breakable (Gezellig #2) by Kesh Tanglao (upon release)
• Save the Cake by Stella Torres
• In Over Her Head by Anne Plaza
• Just a Little Rain by Jayen San Diego
• Forget me Not by Addie Lynn Co
• Finding X by Miles Tan
• Unspoken by Ami Granada
• Blast from Two Pasts by Kristel Villar
• She Caught Me by DR Lee
• Well Played by Katrina Ramos-Atienza
• Knowing Vera by Rachelle Ayala
• Taming Romeo by Rachelle Ayala
• Whole Latte Love by Rachelle Ayala
Bonus prize: In case the winner is based in the Philippines, he / she gets a bonus box of Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies! Just so I have an excuse to bake and eat some. Sorry for international readers, I don’t think stale cookies will be good, so I’d rather not ship internationally.
Excited already? I hope you are, because this celebration is for you. Again, much thanks to everyone who made All’s Fair in Blog and War possible, with special mention to Mina for #romanceclass, Chris for all the writing help, these wonderful authors who willingly shared their work for the giveaway, and to you readers, because YOU have always been the reason.